cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poly X50 Zoom Room is having issues connecting to meetings

NocturnalDC
Attendee

The X50 has had issues recently with connecting to our video conference provider, whether it be Zoom or Teams. We've had this device up and running since mid-May and these issues just started happening. This isn't happening with any of our other X50s at our other locations though. Has anyone else experienced this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ZoomerIT
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @NocturnalDC ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Community! I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with one of your X50 devices. If this issue is only occurring with a single X50 device, it may be worth trying to troubleshoot the device itself. This could include:

1. Checking the device for any software updates
  2. Rebooting/Factory Resetting the device
  3. Trying to use it with a different internet connection.

If the issue is not with the device itself, it could be related to the network or internet connection that the device is using. In this case, it may be helpful to check the following:

1. Make sure that the device is connected to a stable and fast internet connection.

2. Check if there are any network constraints, such as firewall rules or network bandwidth limitations, that could be affecting the device's ability to connect to the video conference provider.

3. If hardwired in, check the physical port and ethernet cord it is utilizing to rule out any hardware/connection issues.

If the issue still persists, I would highly recommend submitting a Zoom Support Ticket so that they can gather logs and investigate this issue further!

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ZoomerIT

Hi @NocturnalDC ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Community! I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with one of your X50 devices. If this issue is only occurring with a single X50 device, it may be worth trying to troubleshoot the device itself. This could include:

1. Checking the device for any software updates
  2. Rebooting/Factory Resetting the device
  3. Trying to use it with a different internet connection.

If the issue is not with the device itself, it could be related to the network or internet connection that the device is using. In this case, it may be helpful to check the following:

1. Make sure that the device is connected to a stable and fast internet connection.

2. Check if there are any network constraints, such as firewall rules or network bandwidth limitations, that could be affecting the device's ability to connect to the video conference provider.

3. If hardwired in, check the physical port and ethernet cord it is utilizing to rule out any hardware/connection issues.

If the issue still persists, I would highly recommend submitting a Zoom Support Ticket so that they can gather logs and investigate this issue further!

Thanks!