Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Play music in all rooms

Simoncheli
Listener

Hello.

I have question.

It's possible to play music in all breakout rooms some music?

thank you.

Simon

4 REPLIES 4

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Simoncheli ,

Unfortunately, at this time all that you can do is broadcast a message to all participants in a breakout room but that seems like a great feature to be added to zoom breakout rooms. Can you please add that to the zoom.us/feed channel please so that we can look to implement that in a future build?

Thanks, 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

YaBoiB

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the community!
If the solution that I have provided works for you, please click on the "Accepted as Solution" button in the bottom right corner.

I sincerely hope that you have a terrific day today!
B!

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

jonas141319
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

hi i wanna to know how to share music in all room too, share music at the same time in the all room。

can email me : ***********

JeffNick
Listener

As of 4 Dec 2023 - a Host/Co-Host sharing their individual Computer Audio to play background music for the Main Room does not continue on for folks once they go into breakout room(s).

Mentioned for the Zoom Development Team as a suggested program update integrating the ability for streaming music to be enabled for ambient sound during webinars/meetings rather than relying solely on the screen sharing function, and to have that background music function work across multiple breakout rooms.

Thank you.