cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Contacts shown on iPad zoom room controller

Damjan
Listener

Hi,

I used to see contact list on iPad Zoom Controller and I could simply scroll through and invite people to join a meeting. However since couple of weeks, it does not show contacts list anymore until I search for the contact. This is very unconvinient, since I have to type contact name everytime I want to invite one to the meeting.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Damjan

7 REPLIES 7

ShaneKing
Listener

Yes, I noticed this as well on a windows based Zoom Room system. It seems a recent firmware disabled the contact import into the controller. I don't see there is a way to turn this back on so this was on purpose. Maybe Zoom can comment as to what firmware version and why they updated this.

Thanks.
Shane

VerrillITstaff
Listener

We are also experiencing the same issue across Windows and Android Controller Devices. Users are individually searchable but nothing except one other of my Zoom Rooms shows in contacts. 

ShaneKing
Listener

We have further learned that Rooms or "Resources" will show up as a list on the controller however individuals will not. Ideally it would be nice if this can be managed via the Zoom Admin portal to either turn on/off the contact list but I don't see that as an option at least with the Pro account. Perhaps with the Business or Enterprise account profiles but I doubt it. I don't think this feature is coming back.

Zarien
Listener

Has anyone figured this out yet? I'm having a similar issue on the logitech tap devices. I used to be able to see all of our company contacts by default, but now can only see the room itself. 

My admin settings for contacts are for this to be auto added as well. 

Nangie
Listener

We are experiencing this issue as well. It is inconvenient, but the contacts are searchable.  

SCarlos
Listener

Just recently took two of our iPads offline for two of our zoom rooms in one location as the location was under construction over the holidays. Now that I've reconnected the rooms, the only contacts that show on both iPads are the other zoo room rooms. They no longer show the contacts for our organization like they used to. 

I've attempted to get a hold of zoom live chat but three times now they've been utterly useless.

Same issue, anyone at Zoom looking at this?