cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neat Frame Device

vincereg
Listener

We have just purchased Neat-frame devices to use for zoom rooms. I have created a zoom room in room  management  under Admin in web portal and configured the same

However, after successfully pairing the device, when trying to login with the created zoom room, the message always come up stating "You need to configure it in your Web account before you can use it"

Although it has been configure correctly and exactly as pre-existing zoom rooms.

Can someone please share, any similar hurdle experienced  whilst configuring the Neat-Frame device.

5 REPLIES 5

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @vincereg 

I encountered a similar error yesterday with Neat Bar.
The cause was an incorrect NTP server setting, which was fixed after setting the correct NTP server address(ntp.neat.no).

Some companies have network settings that do not allow the use of external NTP servers, so if you have an internal NTP server, you should set it with the internal NTP server address.

According to Neat tech support, the Neat device determines that it is not connected to the Internet if the NTP server is not configured correctly.

Hi
When you state NTP server settings, may I know where are this settings, whether in Zoom admin or in that background system, because I don't see anything as such NTP server

Ohkawa

Hi, @vincereg 

It is in the settings of the Neat Frame device itself.

I do not have a Neat Frame, so unfortunately I cannot explain Neat Frame operation.
Please check the manual or ask the place where you purchased the device.

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

I am hoping that this reference will assist you. 

https://support.neat.no/article/network-and-firewall-requirements-for-neat/

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thanks Brandon, the link is quite useful, however, at present the device is just through wifi and do involve network configuration.
This is the first time we are using such device for zoom purpose, may be in future we should get on to the right track.