cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Teams Room - Direct Join into Zoom Meetings without having to enter user name & passcode

uronmapu
Listener

Hi all,

Could you please help to schedule a Microsoft Teams Room Zoom meeting without having to enter user name & passcode to join?

Below is settings in my Zoom account portal (image: Zoom portal 1 & Zoom portal 2)

But it's still asking me to enter the meeting passcode and Name before join the meeting (image: MRT1; MRT2)

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

ZoomerIT
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @uronmapu ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Community! I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with MSFT Direct Join option. Please make sure that you have followed the documentation found here https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360057044571-Using-Microsoft-Teams-Direct-Guest-Join-for-Z...

It is imperative that all prerequisites are met, proper worfklow of how to invite MSFT teams meeting, as well as all the Account Settings listed under "How to Enable or Disable Third-Party Conferencing Dial-in for Zoom Rooms" of the article I provided. 

If all the information in the article has been followed, but MSFT Direct Join is still not working, I would recommend submitting a Support Ticket for further investigation as it could be a parsing issue. 

Thanks!

uronmapu
Listener

Hi @ZoomerIT 

I have just tried to follow the steps, but at 3rd step, I'm not able to see the Account Settings tab. Please the attached image and advise, thanks.

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit Zoom Rooms settings.
2. In the navigation menu, click Room Management then Zoom Rooms.
3. Use the Zoom Rooms location hierarchy to enable third-party conferencing dial-in for Zoom Rooms from the account, location, or room settings. For this example, click Account Settings.

uronmapu_0-1673250688870.png

ZoomerIT

Hi @uronmapu ,

The screenshot you provided indicates that you currently do not have a Zoom Room Set up for the account? Please make sure to log in to the admin account that was used to set up that Zoom Room. If we are needing to set up a Zoom Room, please use the documentation below for the initial configuration. 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/207483343-Getting-started-with-Zoom-Rooms

Thanks!

as I mentioned in my first post, I'm using Microsoft Teams Room lic

dmolinaro
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Hi, uronmapu

Where you able to fix this issue?

ZoomZoom

Hi,

Looks like you have a MS Teams license but not a Zoom Room one. In this case, you need to configure the interoperability of services from the MS Teams side. For example: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/rooms/third-party-join

If you still have issues, you will need to contact the support of your license provider, which in this case would be Microsoft.

If this answer helps you, please hit the “Accept as Solution” button.
Thank you,

ZzZz