cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting Room said it was recording, but it's no where to be found?

Kariclarke
Listener

My son recorded an interview last night for a school project.  Normally, (on our work Zoom account), I can find these meetings, however this one is no where to be found. 

Kari

3 REPLIES 3

GreggG_aka_4G
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello Kari - depending on the recording length, it can take some time, but since it was last night, you should see it in your recording library. I'm curious as to your options for recording. There are two. First, you can record locally to your PC/Mac; secondly, you can record to the cloud. I've seen in the past that some users may have selected locally recording as the option vs. sending it to the cloud. That would be the first place I'd start. 

For your reference, here is some additional information around local recording: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362473-Starting-a-local-recording

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit too.

Gregg Glowinski

Hi Gregg - Thank yo so much for your reply.  All of the items you've mentioned we did attempt prior to reaching out.  It leaves us puzzled.  I have a meeting number so perhaps I reach out to customer service for more internal assistance?  Both parties remember hearing the lady say, "This meeting is being recorded."

GreggG_aka_4G

Hi Kariclarke - I will initiate a support ticket on our end. Please be on the lookout for an email from Zoom Support. 

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit too.

Gregg Glowinski