cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[M365] Calendar connection issue

EiMJoeyChen
Listener

Greetings,

Recently we migrated our Zoom account to a new tenant, i.e. associated SSO users within new domain, integrated the calendar of new domain. However it brought an extremely unstable connection between Zoom and M365(both authentication methods[OAUTH, Static Credentials] I have tried for that). Even all of the types of error code I have encountered I think, like unknown, connected(but not active, cannot read calendar information), error, etc.

Any suggestions can help solving this type of problem?

Thank you in advance,

Joey

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shaneatzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi Joey, it looks like it would be best to open a support ticket here and let our TS team assist.  In the meantime, I'd recommend creating a new calendar integration in that listing and following our Support article on this integration to the letter to see if you possibly missed a step along the way.  You can find it here.

Please go ahead and 'accept as solution' when you see this note and get a ticket open so we can help you further.

Please be sure to mark 'accept as solution' if this answered your question and thanks for using Zoom!

Shane
Architect @ Zoom

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

shaneatzoom

Hi Joey, it looks like it would be best to open a support ticket here and let our TS team assist.  In the meantime, I'd recommend creating a new calendar integration in that listing and following our Support article on this integration to the letter to see if you possibly missed a step along the way.  You can find it here.

Please go ahead and 'accept as solution' when you see this note and get a ticket open so we can help you further.

Please be sure to mark 'accept as solution' if this answered your question and thanks for using Zoom!

Shane
Architect @ Zoom