cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inviting Zoom Room device with Email

MRBC
Listener

I recently got a Yealink A30 for Zoom Rooms, and am trying to understand how to invite it to a meeting automatically using email.  I have a gmail account created with calendaring for the unit, and have the room licensed on my account.

I've added the email to the Zoom Room appliance settings, linked the gmail acct calendar service, and sent the meeting invite which is listed on Calendar properly.  The issue is, it isn't showing up on the panel as an upcoming meeting.  Nor, does it show under contacts.  I am not sure where to start troubleshooting ?

3 REPLIES 3

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @MRBC 

I am here to help you.

First, only the meeting of the day will appear on the panel.
Is it a same-day meeting?

Second, check Rooms profile to see if the calendar is registered correctly.

Ohkawa_0-1668924240579.png

If you still cannot see the scheduled meeting, please contact Zoom support as this may be a bug.

In addition, the following settings can be used to automatically join a scheduled meeting.

Ohkawa_2-1668924458959.png

MRBC
Listener

Oh Ok, only same day.  That explains it.  Can it be changed to show any/all upcoming meetings ?  If not, can I file a feature enhancement as it's something our former Webex users expect.  Thanks !!

Ohkawa

Hi, @MRBC 

I have been looking into this as well.

The current calendar linkage specification is for the current day only, and there is no optional setting to change.
You may want to submit a ticket and request the feature.

Submit a request – Zoom Support