cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Dev C++ for Zoom Online Class?

AKSam
Listener

Dear Friends, Greetings!

I am a faculty in the CSE Branch. I have been using Dev C++ IDE for teaching Programming in C++.

Initially, I tried to use Dev C++ for my online class sessions over Zoom VC Platform but due to some issues with the Output Console Screen while executing a C++ program to see the program output in the IDE (could not share the console screen; a child window of Dev C++ IDE), I stopped using Dev C++.

But, subsequently, I found Dev C++ started working fine and I could share the Output Console Screen too. But, the sharing of Output Console Screen of Dev C++ IDE during my online class sessions over Zoom VC Platform has again stopped; I do not know why?

I shall be extremely thankful if anyone can extend help to enable me share the Program Execution Console Window of Dev C++ IDE Environment?

1 REPLY 1

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @AKSam thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! I am not 100% sure if this will work but sometimes the settings will make a difference in what shows up for your content share, the settings in the Zoom client. If you can get into your settings in Zoom, the Video Settings and especially the Share Screen settings

jeremyjustin_0-1643329417604.jpeg

Under Advanced there are several options, if you make a change and try again and sort of tweak these until you hopefully find the resolution. I don't have a way to mock this up but if you are unable to tweak the Video and/or Share Screen settings in the Zoom client, you may also open a support case using this online form:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!