cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Disable & Delete a Zoom 1 Room in order to Free Up Paid-For License

amare
Listener

I have a Room that is showing up under my Users (e.g. Admin -> User Management -> Users).

This is showing as a Licensed User.

I would like to (1) remove this room from our Zoom account and (2) free up this License.

There is no option to disable or delete this from the location I described above or Room Management -> Zoom Rooms -> Rooms

Can someone please point me in the right direction to delete this room and then free up that License?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

ZoomerIT
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @amare ,

Thank you for contacting the Zoom Community! I have seen this issue arise before, and will require you to put in a ticket to Zoom Support so that they can perform a back-end sync. You can submit a support ticket by going here https://explore.zoom.us/docs/en-us/contact.html and selecting the Technical Support option.

Thanks!

Jameswalter
Participant

Click the Zoom Rooms or Cisco/Polycom Rooms tab. Click the checkbox beside each room you want to remove a license or calling package from. Click Remove at the top of the table and click one of these options: Remove Zoom Rooms / Remove Cisco/Polycom Rooms: Remove Zoom Phone licenses from selected rooms.

ZoomerIT

@Jameswalter ,

Correct, this would be the proper way to remove the Zoom Room if they are visible in the Room Management Section. If they are not visibile in the Room Management section, but are visible in the Users section, then I would recommend putting a support ticket in for the back-end sync to be done. Thank you for your assistance and information!