cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full email invite template for Zoom room?

alex0246
Listener

Hi,

Is there a way that when scheduling a meeting in a Zoom room, that you can generate the full email invite template that has the link to join and the various other details? At present people are simply creating the invites in their own Outlook calendars, then inviting the room (this is due to permissions and staff are unable to book directly in the room calendar), which then auto-accepts if there are no conflicts. They then send the room code to the attendees of the meeting and whilst this is functional, it doesn't look as professional as the proper template. The alternative is to create the meeting on the iPad on the wall outside and invite that way, but not necessarily the most convenient (especially for those who aren't so technically minded).

Many thanks

Alex

4 REPLIES 4

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hello, @alex0246, greetings from the Zoom Community! I wanted to check in because I noticed that your discussion has not yet received a response from the community. Are you still needing assistance? If so, please let me know 🙂

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Carla! 

I don't know if Alex found his answer, but I have the same question. Help, please! 

Thanks, 

Paula

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @funkp! Are you looking to invite others to your Zoom Room meeting? If so, this article covers different ways to do so, including email: Inviting others to join a Zoom Rooms meeting 

Let me know if that helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

tthay
Listener

When I create a meeting invite and send it to invitees, the meeting link in the body of the emails is a long string of letters/numbers. Other people's say link to meeting.

Please advise