cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Zoom Room Equipment

Tampa_Roger
Listener

We just installed the equipment for a new Zoom Room and when the TAP fires up and wants the default/initial password it isn't accepting Zoom123.  I have googled and googled and not seeing anything else it can be.  Is there a new one and/or how can I set a new one if I don't know the default/initial password?

Thanks (Tampa_Roger).

5 REPLIES 5

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Tampa_Roger ,

Can you please provide a picture of the sign in screen you are getting on the Tap?

Thanks

Tampa_Roger
Listener

Thanks, after kicking a few cobwebs out, I believe the issue is the ZoomAdmin and Zoom User initially loaded on the Intel NUC have expired and that is the password I don't know and not sure why it isn't the Zoom123 or 1234 (Per Zoom's suggestion).  I am about ready to just re-image the dang thing or try to boot into safe mode and see if that will get me anywhere.  But here are the photos, any other suggestions are appreciated.  The ordering of this pre-dates and occurred about six months ago and looking into where it came from but it was new in a box.

Dan_ZoomSE

@Tampa_Roger ,

I would suggest reaching out to Logitech Support for this one...  if you re-image the device it will not work properly to send the ZRC app to the TAP over the strong usb cable.  There are additional drivers that Logitech loads to make the work.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

hihi...did you re image?

takumi-n
Listener

I facing the same issue.