cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Counting Attendees

VibrantValleyMS
Listener

I'm a piano teacher and I have Zoom integrated with my studio software, My Music Staff.

I'd like to host a Zoom practice session that is open to my students throughout the afternoon. Since I'll be teaching during this time, I won't be able to constantly monitor the event, but I would like to know who signed on during the session, regardless of whether they left any evidence (e.g. chat) of their attendance.

My Music Staff uses my Personal Meeting ID to host Zoom meetings, rather than scheduling meetings through Zoom's web platform, in case that's relevant.

Thank you!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@VibrantValleyMS 

All paid accounts can run a usage report that allows you to view a list of meetings, participants, and meeting minutes for meetings you have hosted.

How to access reports for your account

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, do one of the following:
    • If you are an account owner, admin, or have a role with access to Usage Reports, click Account Management then Reports.
    • If you are an account member that wants to access reports part of the Zoom Phone Power Pack , click Analytics & Reports.
  3. Click the type of report that you would like to pull. You can also click the User Activity Reports tab to view additional types of reports (only accessible to the account owner by default). 

For more detailed information on reports you can run, kindly see our KB article >>Getting started with Zoom reporting 

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

IP-Man

The report will also show all the list of attendees on the meeting you hosted.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

IP-Man

@VibrantValleyMS 

All paid accounts can run a usage report that allows you to view a list of meetings, participants, and meeting minutes for meetings you have hosted.

How to access reports for your account

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, do one of the following:
    • If you are an account owner, admin, or have a role with access to Usage Reports, click Account Management then Reports.
    • If you are an account member that wants to access reports part of the Zoom Phone Power Pack , click Analytics & Reports.
  3. Click the type of report that you would like to pull. You can also click the User Activity Reports tab to view additional types of reports (only accessible to the account owner by default). 

For more detailed information on reports you can run, kindly see our KB article >>Getting started with Zoom reporting 

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

@IP-Man thanks for this tip! I wasn't aware of the Reports feature. This almost answers my question... but I'd like to know if there's a way for me to see a list of the attendee's names, not just how many people attended. Any thoughts on whether that's possible?

IP-Man

The report will also show all the list of attendees on the meeting you hosted.

Cheers!

VibrantValleyMS
Listener

@IP-Man ah, I was able to find that after some more clicking around. Thank you! This answers my question!