cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Enable Apps Zoom Room Controller

dngo10
Listener

Hi, I am working for a company requires to create an App for Zoom Room Controller.

It's simple: Create An Oauth App, Add app to Zoom Room Controller, Done.

And I followed these steps

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/zoom-apps/guides/enabling-za-for-zrc/ 

Basically here it is:

1. Log into Zoom Marketplace as an account administrator.
  2. Add the app to your account.
  3. Navigate to Room Management > Zoom Rooms.
  4. Select the locations to which you want to add the app, and select Settings > Zoom Room Controllers > Add Content.
  5. Under Add Content, click the Apps tab, and then select the app you want to add to the screen.
  6. Configure the content on the app's website, and save.

At step 4, I Couldn't find the "Settings" button to click. Also I looked around and couldn't find the "Zoom Room Controller > Add Content" anywhere ?

Can anyone at zoom explain or give a clearer instruction to go through? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

shaneatzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @dngo10 

Unfortunately, these docs relate to a functionality that is not yet release in General Availability.  I'll request that the docs team add a note to make this more clear. 

Thanks so much for your interest in Zoom Apps on Zoom Room Controllers.  We'll keep the new feature printer running strong so we can get this out ASAP.

Please be sure to mark 'accept as solution' if this answered your question and thanks for using Zoom!

Shane
Architect @ Zoom

davidoliver-1
Listener

If you are having trouble enabling the Zoom Room Controller app, here are some steps you can try:

1. Make sure that your Zoom account has administrator privileges. Only admins can enable the Zoom Room Controller app.

2. Ensure that the Zoom Room Controller app is enabled in your account settings. To do this, log in to your Zoom account and navigate to the "App Marketplace" section. Search for the Zoom Room Controller app and make sure it is enabled.

3. Check if your Zoom Rooms license supports the Zoom Room Controller app. Not all Zoom Rooms licenses include access to the Zoom Room Controller app like the crazy plane landing online app.

4. Ensure that you have the latest version of the Zoom Rooms software installed. You can check for updates by logging into the Zoom Rooms Admin Portal and navigating to the "Software" section.

5. Make sure that your Zoom Room has an active internet connection. The Zoom Room Controller app requires an active internet connection to function properly.

6. Restart the Zoom Room Controller app. You can do this by logging into the Zoom Rooms Admin Portal, navigating to the "Room Profile" section, selecting the Zoom Room you want to manage, and then clicking "Restart Controller".

7. Contact Zoom support for further assistance. If none of the above steps solve the issue, you can reach out to Zoom support for further assistance.