cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera not working

Needshelp
Listener

Our Zoom Room camera is suddenly not working.  When we called support it wouldn't recognize our number.  Called sales to see if the could transfer and was told we couldn't talk to a live person unless we upgraded our account to one costing $200 /month.  We currently have a paid account that allows 100 people to attend a meeting.  Is this true?  Do we have any recourse?  The chat was not helpful and my organization now has $4,400 worth of equipment we can't use which has already resulted in the cancellation of a meeting.  Let me know if you have any suggestions.  Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Needshelp , you can contact Zoom technical support 👈 here. Have you looked into the Getting Started with Zoom Rooms KB? This should guide you on setting up your Zoom Room! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

are you available for consult?  our camera is not working in ZOOM.  screen goes grey, freezes up, works intermittently.  thanks

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Needshelp, just checking in on my reply! Were you able to contact our support team? If not, I can most certainly help!

How was the KB article suggestion? Did that provide any assistance as to configuring your Zoom Room? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!