cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling H323 rooms

Vincent_ARS
Listener

Hello,

I have difficulties when I try to call a H323 Room.

We have bought several licences that allox us to join a Zoom meeting from our H323 rooms ; it's OK.

But when I try to call these H323 rooms from my Zoom Client, or from a Zoom room, it cannot connect.

Certainly it is due to my firewall configuration, but I couldn't find what must be modified to allow this connection.

Thank you if you can help me.

2 REPLIES 2

pieterbotes
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Vincent_ARS 

I think you are looking for this configuration.  I'm going from the assumption that you are registering these devices to Zoom?

Call a SIP/H.323 room system directly from the client – Zoom Help Center

Thanks!

shaneatzoom

Good to keep in mind that, when dialing from a Zoom Room, the call is actually coming from the Zoom Cloud.  If your firewall is configured to allow a point-to-point call, that call would fail.  It must allow the incoming call from the Zoom Cloud.  I think you're probably going to be reviewing some wireshark captures to see where things are failing in the network, but i'd also look to see if there are logs on your edge devices that may show rejected connections from us.  Hope that helps!

Please be sure to mark 'accept as solution' if this answered your question and thanks for using Zoom!

Shane
Architect @ Zoom