cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar Integration unable to delete unassigned resources

TT-JP
Listener

I need to delete 2 Calendar Resources from the Calendar Integration but the portal doesn't allow me. When I hover my mouse over the checkbox, it gives me a prohibition sign and I am not able to remove them. I am not sure if I should be removing them from another option instead of Calendar Integration.

Here is a print screen. Thank you.

TTJP_0-1666814781775.png

1 REPLY 1

ZoomerIT
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @TT-JP ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Community! I am sorry to hear that you are having issues deleting Calendar Resourses from the Zoom Web portal. There could be a few reasons for this:

1. The calendar resources may be in use by an active Zoom meeting or webinar. In this case, you will need to end or delete the meeting or webinar before you can delete the calendar resources.

2. The calendar resources may be the primary calendar for a Zoom account. If this is the case, you will not be able to delete the calendar resources until you have set a different calendar as the primary calendar for the account.

3. The calendar resources may be owned by a different Zoom account. In this case, you will need to sign in to the correct Zoom account in order to delete the calendar resources.

If none of these scenarios apply to your situation, you may also want to try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or using a different web browser just to verify there is no caching issue causing this to persists.

If you are still unable to delete the calendar resources after trying these steps, I would highly recommend submitting a Zoom Support Ticket to further investigate this issue. 

Thanks!