cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avaya XT5000 does not play received audio from zoom room meeting

SeanRyanLobar
Listener

As of yesterday, all of my Avaya XT5000 conference systems cannot receive audio from meetings.  It can and will broadcast audio as I have joined the meeting from either a Windows Client or iOS client and both can 'hear' audio coming from my Avaya XT5000 devices but the Avaya devices cannot 'hear' anything coming from other joined clients.  I've verified that no mics are muted and no audio is muted either in the hardware or on the displays they are connected to.

Nothing in my environment has changed either on the network side nor on the hardware side.

Anyone else seeing this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MaxwellRios
Listener

First excuse my english, I'm using the translator.

You need to update your codec, I had this same problem on several clients, go to the Avaya website and download version 9.2.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MaxwellRios
Listener

First excuse my english, I'm using the translator.

You need to update your codec, I had this same problem on several clients, go to the Avaya website and download version 9.2.

I am downloading that FW update now.  Avaya's servers are incredibly slow for some reason.  Is this something new?  We have been using the XT5000 for years now with no issues until Friday.

Observation:

1. When installing version XT4000_XT5000_XTE240_9_2_5_139 I had to add the license again, this caused inconvenience. I recommend that you have this license in hand.

Yes, I had to go through the same thing.  THankfully, I have a perpetual license/support contract so All I had to do was regenerate the licenses for each of my Avaya XT5000 units.  Once installed, all of them now work again.  Thank you for your help!