cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Loss and robotic sound

Benjermin01
Listener

QSC Core 110f running 1080p video and audio to Zoom Room PC. Sometimes we get robotic or modulated sounding audio to the far end. Working the issue with QSC but the issue is intermittent so it is tricky. 

I also have been getting reports of the audio to far end completely cutting out and needing to reseat the USB to resolve the issue. I was troubleshooting today and saw the issue first hand. It was odd... I could see in the windows sound devices that audio was coming into the PC but on the neat zoom panel I could not see any audio coming in even though the correct device was shown and selected. Having a heck of a time getting these issues isolated and resolved. Any assistance would be amazing! PC is a Dell Optiplex 5080 running Win11 Ver 21H2. I have verified all USB hub device firmware is up to date.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello, 

What version of Zoom Rooms software are you currently running on your Neat Bars? I am seeing other issues with the current Zoom Rooms version 5.10.4 from other customers so I would like to work on this with you if you do not mind. Have you already submitted a support ticket?

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

YaBoiB

Hello, 

What version of Zoom Rooms software are you currently running on your Neat Bars? I am seeing other issues with the current Zoom Rooms version 5.10.4 from other customers so I would like to work on this with you if you do not mind. Have you already submitted a support ticket?

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

That sounds great, I have not submitted a ticket yet. Should I?  I believe the only neat hardware being used is a neat touch panel. I’ll work on getting the zoom software info.

Currently running 5.10.3

I am not the admin for the Zoom. Admin is planning to update to latest today.

YaBoiB

@Benjermin01 , 

Awesome. Have the Admin submit a support ticket and work with our team. If the support team has any quesitons have them refer to this thread and I can help them with this issue. I am currently working a few cases with similar issues and should have some solutions to all very soon. 

Thanks, 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

evt100
Listener

What was the resolution to this issue?

dgodkin
Listener

My problem is basic. People I Zoom with say the sound of my voice cuts out. This only happens on Zoom. My mic and sound board are in perfect working condition.