cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Scheduling for Zoom Room

ArtAldrich
Listener

I have a pro account and have been using scheduled meetings for remote video acquisition. I schedule a meeting in advance and share the unique link out.

With the addition of NDI to Zoom Rooms, I have added this to my plan.

What I am struggling with is the lack of ability to advance schedule multiple meetings for the "room" and get the links.

I have integrated a gmail calendar, and those meetings show up on the room's controller, but the links only become available when I start the meeting.

Any help appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

zac2021
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@ArtAldrich Have you tried checking on Designating an alternative host feature? If the calendaring service account associated to the Zoom Room has a licensed Zoom Meeting account, you can create the meeting yourself and make the calendar service account associated to the Zoom Room as a co-host.

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Another way to do this would be to use WORKSPACE to schedule?

zac2021

@Ohkawa Great and that would be also an option provided that the account has the Workspace Reservation for Zoom Rooms [Beta] enabled on the account. It looks like we are not accepting new customers anymore for this beta feature though specific date yet has been mentioned on when this feature will be available publicly. More details below:

Using Workspace Reservation (Beta) on the Zoom web portal

Using Workspace Reservation for Zoom Rooms