cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What has Zoom allowed you to do?

ChrisB
Listener

I am a UK Driving Instructor, but I’ve traded in zooming around on the streets for Zooming through driving theory.

The UK approach to theory is severely lacking, based on revision not learning. Leaving many of those with additional needs suffering unnecessarily. I am dedicated to teaching understanding and comprehension.

Zoom allows me to work with people nationally. Using multi media teaching tools and interacting on a totally unique level.

I’d love to hear how others are utilising the tool to support others, especially with additional needs (Autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia, APD, ADHD…)

1 REPLY 1

RonEmerson
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Chris, Thank you for the post... Zoom is being used by many organizations around the world for a variety of use cases across many healthcare specialties.  In the areas, you outlined above (Autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia, APD, ADHD) we see individual therapy to support and therapeutic group sessions.  We've seen this provide a unique opportunity for people regardless of where they are located to have access to those who are located in larger cities or those who want to access services or group sessions from the comfort of their home.     Let me know if you have any additional questions.    Thanks again Chris,  Ron, Zoom Global Healthcare Lead