cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Zoom Activation Email

SLASM
Listener

Hello
Learnt that some students were not able to receive emails from Zoom regarding their activation into school email accounts. How to solve it?

3 REPLIES 3

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @SLASM I'm sorry you did not receive a response to your post sooner. Are your students continuing to experience issues receiving their activation emails? If your email is managed by your organization, you can ask them to ensure that the email address no-reply@zoom.us is allowed by your company's email server. If the problem continues, ensuring the IP addresses listed in this support article are allowed may help.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Virginia, please can you help me. I'm having this same problem. I'm not recieving an activation email. Have tried searching no-reply@zoom.us in junk. Josey

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @SLASM @Josey please refer to the Knowledge Base Article on Not receiving emails from Zoom, please read over all details.

After you've checked IP addresses and spam filters, and confirm that users still aren't receiving activation emails, you can submit a request to Zoom Support to check if the email address is on a bounce list.

āŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆ
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? āž”ļø Check it out!