RICHARDWAGNER
Listener

I AM NEW TO ZOOM. HOW DO I GET STARTED TEACHING ENGLISH

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @RICHARDWAGNER 

Drop into https://zoom.us/j/844989302 every Saturday (9am CST). The second hour of the Webinar is all live discussion about Education, every week.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Rupert

Hi @RICHARDWAGNER 

Drop into https://zoom.us/j/844989302 every Saturday (9am CST). The second hour of the Webinar is all live discussion about Education, every week.

can l as well🙏🙏🙏

hello im new idk how to do it

Please work

Om Prakash

From kota rajasthan india 

Yes it's really good for online bisnis 

sabirajan
Listener

Hi can I also join please🙏🙏🙏.

good evening mam

Rida2
Listener

same to me

moharebhemeda66
Listener

Listen to a lot of things in English 

professorvn
Listener

Welcome to Zoom! Zoom is a great tool for teaching English online. Here are some steps to get started:

1. Create a Zoom account: If you haven't already, go to zoom.us and create a free account. You can sign up with your email address and password.

2. Set up your first meeting: Once you have created your account, click on "Host a Meeting" to set up your first Zoom session. You can choose to start an instant meeting or schedule a meeting for a specific date and time.

3. Familiarize yourself with Zoom's features: Take some time to explore Zoom's features, such as screen sharing, whiteboard, breakout rooms, and recording. These tools can help you create engaging and interactive lessons.

4. Invite your students: Send an invitation to your students with the meeting details, including the date, time, and link to the Zoom meeting.

5. Prepare your lesson materials: Create lesson materials in advance, such as PowerPoint slides, handouts, or videos. You can use screen sharing to show your materials during the lesson.

6. Conduct your lesson: On the day of your lesson, start the Zoom meeting and admit your students from the waiting room. Use Zoom's features to present your lesson materials and interact with your students. You can also use the chat feature to communicate with your students.

7. Evaluate your lesson: After the lesson, take some time to evaluate how it went. Consider what worked well and what could be improved for next time. Admin professorvn.net

Janakab
Listener

Hello 👋

How are you 

Listener

I am Om Prakash

From kota rajasthan india