cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems when sign-in in for new account

MIRCYX
Listener

Hello All!

I've installed today zoom on an Android tablet and tried to configure it for my daughter. She has a Google account and I was taken an option to use it for ZOOM log-in. Into the process of initialization I haven't payed attention, but in one step it was preselected option that this account would be for an Education isntitution or similar. I have acknoledge this by mistake and now I'm into a loop-hole. In order to finish the account creation is asking more details about "Organization Information". If I try to went back there's no chance. I erase the app and installed again, when I try to sign in with her google account it's directing me in the same menu to confirm Organization. I haven't found any option to either erase the full account and related data or to change initial set-up option, otherwise the account is not fully created as I cannot start ot participate to meetings.

I have tried the Support BOT, but is not capable to understand the problem and is asking for 6 key host code, but this is not accesible as described above.

I'm so upset as tomorrow mornign she will start a 2 weeks home scholling because is one kid with COVID19 in her classroom and 14 days of quarantine is mandatory.

I know that I can create a new account with SSO log-in, but I want to use her google account, because is linked to Google Family App to supervize her's online activities.

Is there any solution?

Manny thanks!

Mircea

1 REPLY 1

Mathi
Attendee

@MIRCYX ,

Clear all cookies from the browser.
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
Tap Privacy. Clear browsing data.
Choose a time range, like Last hour or All time.
Check "Cookies, media licenses and site data." Uncheck all the other items.
Tap Clear data. Clear.
Then try to login  https://zoom.us in the browser. you can get the google account option.