cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Issue

lgutierrez
Listener

I am logging in to Zoom on student devices to prepare for virtual learning next week. I checked the box for educators thinking it might have appropriate filters of some sort for elementary students. It appears as though that is just for teachers/admin. Now I can’t login to zoom without it. It automatically defaults to the educator link and I can’t get the student logged in to zoom with their school email address again. It’s somehow linked the student email to the educator tab. Can anyone help with this? I tried deleting the app and reinstalling but it didn’t work. 

4 REPLIES 4

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! If you log in on the same browser, it will cache your credentials. I recommend using another browser, i.e., if you are using Chrome, then use Firefox, Edge, or if using a macOS, then Safari. Then you should be able to impersonate the student login if that is what you are attempting to accomplish. If not, please let me know what you are attempting to do, and I will do my best to provide a solution to you. 

Regards,

B!

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

We tried using another browser and still can’t get it to work. Do you have any other ideas how we could get this student logged into Zoom?

can I use Zoom to search for corporation contact names and emails?

YaBoiB

Hello @AntonWilms

Yes, if you are a part of the corporation's Zoom account then you can go to your Zoom Desktop Client or AKA the Zoom Desktop Application and there is a contacts tab at the top right that should have all of your contacts from the corporation or organization you are associated with. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?