cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally clicked Educator account

WV
Listener

Hello,

I accidentally clicked Educational Institution while trying to sign up and now I cannot complete a sign up through the email I wish to use Zoom through. I'm currently using another email to post this. Is there any way to undo this so I can continue the sign up process?

Thank you very much!

10 REPLIES 10

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @WV, and welcome to the Zoom Community! Because your issue is unique to your account, I've gone ahead and created a support ticket for you. Please be on the lookout for an update via email. Hope this helps! 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I am having the same issue and am logged in to a different account to try and seek help. What should I do to get a support ticket for the correct account? I did not finish logging in to that account since I cannot answer the questions. 

Hello,

I was trying to quickly log into a meeting this morning and accidently picked educator since I was a teacher. I need to use my school email but this account is for staff meetings not students. Please help me reset it. I had to use a different email to be able to get on support. 

Hello,

I accidentally clicked Educational Institution and chose ages 13-17 while trying to sign up and now I cannot complete a sign up through the email I wish to use Zoom through.  Is there any way to undo this so I can continue the sign up process?

Thanks so much.

I am also running into this issue and am replying under a backup email. 

CollinRivera_
Listener

Hello! I've also encountered the same problem and I'm using a different email as of this writing. Can I get any help?

lkwhanger
Listener

Same! Please help!

perihines
Listener

I am having the same issue! Had to use my other account to post this.

ojdelapaz
Listener

Hello,

I also experienced the same issue! I accidentally clicked Educational Institution while trying to sign up and now I cannot complete a sign up through the email I wish to use Zoom through. Is there any way to undo this so I can continue the sign-up process, can you send me a support ticket? I cannot get onto any of my school Zoom meetings. 

Thank you!

ranashabab17
Listener

What is AOMEI Partition Assistant?

AOMEI Partition Assistant License Key  is a comprehensive disk and partition management solution. It offers a user-friendly interface and a suite of tools that cater to users of varying expertise, from home users to IT professionals. Whether you want to reorganize your existing partitions or create new ones, AOMEI Partition Assistant has got you covered. freeactivationkeys.org/aomei-partition-assistant-crack