cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zoom phone is inactive

Kevin11
Listener

hi I have same problem too. I use one phone number when I add another number with another user in first 10 minutes both phones work after 10 minutes both not work and in topic write text like in picture. "Your Account is inactive, please contact admin." I go admin panel Zoom everything is ok status active. I assigned 2 and 3 days. I wait and think its it maybe Zoom issue but still not working . I can't connect with number zoom support to solve the problem. Please what should I do what I do wrong . When I research in google there say two things "The admin may need to assign a Zoom Phone license or calling plan." but its ok I check many times... so what should I do. I need someone to help.

In picture last call been Aug 20

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Kevin11
Listener

jefrancisco4
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Kevin11 , Yes, as long as the meeting and Zoom phone account does not go inactive. And the necessary Zoom Phone license is assigned. It should not suddenly go into inactive state unless it was specifically changed by any of your admins. 

I suggest that you open up a support ticket via this link https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new. If in case it happens, this is to ensure that this issue/concern is looked at within your Zoom account.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

enielsen
Participant

Is the Zoom User account (not the Zoom Phone user extension) showing as Active state rather than Inactive? On our setup, we have found that some users become marked as Inactive Zoom users which disables their Zoom Phone user extension.

We believe this is some issue with our AD->Zoom account automation, but haven't investigated too much yet. If you are not using any kind of integration with your corporate AD or something else external, then this would not be your issue most likely/

sachinzoom

@Kevin11 Seems like your SDP ( Azure or ADFS) is making the user inactive. Check under User management -> Users to ensure the user is active. Thats required for Zoom phone to work

Hope that helps