cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quick Call forward to voicemail

Iamsilabs
Listener

Hello,

I am trying to find a way to forward calls to voicemails when I need to step away from my desk for a few minutes. I haven't been able to find a way to do this outside of scheduling out of office hours and lunch break times. I am looking for something thats more Ad-hoc. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3

Brian_T
Listener

The latest Zoom client update (5.11.0) has an option in settings to forward calls to either a Name/Number or Voicemail. You can select a time limit of 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours or "Until I say stop". 

I have looked through the settings in the most updated client (5.11.0) and I haven't been able to find the settings you mentioned. I checked Settings>General and it wasn't there. I tried Settings>Phone and there isn't anything there either. I also checked the settings in the admin portal and couldn't find anything. Could you specify a breadcrumb path so I can better location the settings? Appreciate your help

If you click on your initials/picture in the upper right of the client, you should see it under Do Not Disturb. I may have misled you by saying it was in Settings. Apologies for that.