Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Incoming caller ID source?

Several of my clients have begun to use Zoom Phone for their office phone numbers. However, when I call them from my business line, it shows the wrong name for my company, but shows the information is "verified" on their screen. What caller ID lookup...

Resolved! Not receiving email notifications of voicemails

I am new to Zoom phone, and I can't believe how incredibly frustrating it is trying to set it up. I have finally gotten a voicemail greeting in place, but I do not receive notifications when someone leaves a voicemail. Does anyone know how I may be a...

Simultaneous Call Queue

I am having some coworkers who are set up under a Call Queue where they receive the Calls Simultaneously. Unfortunately, it seems inconsistent. Many of the members of the team (5-7 people) won't receive every call. Sometimes 3 will get the call at th...

AaronO2 by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

SMS Delays from SMS providers

We recently migrated from RC to Zoom. Same number block bulk ported to Zoom. Everything seems to work fine, except......Our big hurdle at this point is another provider's SMS messages reaching Zoom DID's anywhere between 90-120 seconds from sending. ...

CoinJM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! One-Man Business - Change Voicemail

Hi One man business here - got the Auto Reception (ex 101) routing calls to the one users (100). How do i change the voicemail greeting? My only option appears to be 'Default' and there isnt an EDIT option per the documentation. thanks!

pgckc by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Two user setup

I am looking at getting a zoom phone system for our small business. My wife and I are currently the only employees and often we are on the phone with clients at the same time. I don't want to have two different numbers as we have been using one offic...

clusk by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Link two Zoom phone system companies

Hi there, Our company is currently going through a Demerger. With that our Zoom accounts are separate between the two divisions that our company is demerging. However, there are teams that still have not separated out between the two divisions. I'm w...