Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

Join our webinar to see our latest innovations in action — and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine communication and collaboration.

Register now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Phones + Salesforce ScreenPop Issue

Hi,I have zoom phones working inside Salesforce, but I have an issue where I cannot get the Task which is created on an incoming or outgoing call to appear automatically with the screenpop.I can make it pop for a new task, or related lists, but I can...

jlaurie by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Phone Extensions Forwarding

Is it possible to forward extensions for people who left the company to other users or to just add additional extensions to a user?I don't want to have an extension just dropping calls when someone leaves or moves departments.

Tim_L by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

NO CUMPLIERON CON EL PRECIO PROMETIDO.

EN LA INVITACION A RENOVAR EL ANIO DE SERVICIOS, ME DICEN QUE SEGUIREMOS CON EL MISMO PRECIO, Y ME HAN INCREMENTADO EL 50%, ES TERRIBLE, QUIERO QUE ME DEVUIELVAN EL DINERO O ME MANTENGAN EL PRECIO DEL ANIO PASADO.

Phone call recording notification

Hello, We have automatic call recording for all of our sites with our own IVR greeting message that includes a disclaimer that the calls are being recorded. The problem is that when a customer calls in and selects from the IVR,after hearing the discl...

Jbeck by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes