Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Holiday Hours

Is there an easy way to set Auto Receptionist to default to the Closed Hours during Holiday Hours. The way it seems to work is a call flow will have to be set for each Auto Receptionist for every holiday. In my case this will require duplicating an I...

chassey by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Call Failed with no error code

Hi. I am a Zoom Phone admin for a business and a few users (6) on our system cannot make outgoing calls. They receive a Call Failed pop up with no error code. When you try and call them it goes right to voicemail. This has been going on since last Fr...

10DLC will prevent some users from opting out of SMS

Numbers registered to an approved SMS Campaign must be used every 60 days or they will be removed from the campaign in order to avoid the customer being fined $250.Phone numbers not registered to an approved SMS Campaign cannot send SMS to 10 digit n...

JoshT by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to view blocked number list

I believe I have blocked a number by mistake. I have not found any way to view the blocked number list.Following help I found has not allowed me to be successful. See attached. It shows no numbers at all. I have blocked many many numbers. How do I vi...

rltidd27 by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to view call logs

Unable to view the call logs for my Team of 10. Under the phone management system, there is call tab which I can click but when click on that its shows no data.

SD5_0-1673334451572.png
SD5 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Group Paging / PTT on Polycom

Hello all! I am looking to add paging to the Zoom Phone System. I have polycom VVX410's deployed and running on the zoom platform. If possible, I would like to use each endpoint as the speaker for the paging, versus installing speakers. I have read t...