Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

Join our webinar to see our latest innovations in action — and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine communication and collaboration.

Register now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Phone dialer option missing on toolbar

Hi, Does anyone know why the phone dialler would be missing on the Windows client? The user has the correct license and has been using it for months. It is visible on her desktop PC but is missing from the installation on her Windows laptop. Thanks f...

PHjames by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Indian caller ID

good morning sir/mamcan i get caller id so that participants can join in the zoom meeting with dailing from there phonecould you please help in this issue.thank you

SMS Text -

Is there anyone out there who can help me? Cannot send or receive texts sms messages. This is a technical issue, as one time someone was able to help me get it going, but then it stopped again and I have tried many things. Is there a technical suppor...

Course handouts

Can you email me the UK HSE level 4 that we had on zoom lesson at 8.30pm today?

WCarl by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes