Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Top Happy Leaders
How is Zoom AI Companion Making You Better at Your Job?

Learn why Canva uses BrightHire!

Make hiring easier for recruiting and hiring teams with a seamless workflow, all within Zoom.

Learn more

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Desktop Call Notifications...

We just went live with the Zoom phone system. I love the back end, very intuitive and easy to use. My users are complaining about the desktop incoming call notifications that cannot be turned off. Is there an easy way to toggle the desktop notificati...

Phone sign in

I cannot sign in to zoom phone on 2 mobile phones using same email, why? but i can sign in on several laptop with thesame accout

Glappy by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

10DLC Compliance (Why?)

So I got the email about our SMS may have issues if we don't create a campaign. I'm not sure how much of this is something Zoom can do. I was trying to create the campaign and the whole thing, 100%, is based off of the 10DLC Compliance assumes everyo...

Ring settings for delegate

How can we change the settings so that my phone only rings as a delegate after a certain number of seconds. Now all calls immediately ring simultaneously on the main line and my delegate line and we would like to change this so that calls first ring ...

12325 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes