Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Calling an email address like in Microsoft Teams

I am new to Zoom and would like to know if you can call an email address like you are able to in Microsoft Teams. This would be like a normal phone call, no video. In Microsoft Teams, you enter an email address and then search "External". If they are...

Lynette1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Extensions and Phone Numbers

Hi everyone!We are new to Zoom, and I'm a little confused with the extensions and phone numbers. We have one phone license and one phone number. I've assigned it as the main company number with an auto-receptionist. My boss is license holder. So if s...

Resolved! Desk Phone Call Controls - Zoom Phone Appliance

Hi, Has anyone with a Zoom Phone Appliance figured out if it is possible to make it work for Desk Phone Call Controls? We have Yealink VP59 Zoom Phone Appliances. In the web portal under User Settings they appear as a Zoom Appliance and not as a Desk...

FORE-Craig by Community Champion | Customer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Voicemail Commands

I'm wondering if anyone is aware of any shortcut keys to help triage voicemail. We have a phone in a common area that receives a large number of messages a day (>100) that need to be noted for key information and then deleted. This is much more time ...

JBerlin by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes