cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom text messaging history

Aneik
Listener

Hi,

Recently i noticed zoom text messaging history does not show up, i can see maximum one or 2 days history, earlier i was able to see it for as long back as i wanted to, strangely i can see the history on my phone but on my computer i see limited text message history, i am referring to the zoom phone texting/sms, not the chat messages for zoom.

Any ideas why this is happening ? I dont see any setting for text message history

Thanks

Aneik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

i asked my admin to report it now, submitted support ticket too, lets see

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi Aneik,

I just checked mine to verify, and it does show the complete history going back to our implementation on in the Zoom desktop app on my Mac as well as my iPhone.

There was an update last weekend, I believe, to the computer desktop apps. Have you updated to the latest version? It's possible that there were changes to the history format.

I hope that helps!

Craig

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your reply.

I had updated the zoom app on my laptop, dint work, then re-installed windows(coz computer was a bit slow) and downloaded and installed zoom, and still it shows only limited history.

FORE-Craig

Hi Aneik,

You're welcome! At least we've ruled that as a possibility. I'm sorry, I don't have a Windows PC to test it on. Perhaps someone else with a PC will chime in. If not, you may want to ask Zoom Support about it.

If you are an admin on your Zoom account you can also see them in the Zoom web portal under Logs. 

Craig

FORE-Craig

Hi @Aneik 

Were you able to resolve the problem with the SMS history?

Craig

Hi Craig, Thanks for asking, but havent been able to fix problem yet, i was not able to see text message settings in my zoom account, there are some settings for chat which i never use, my account is not an admin account, is there an email address for zoom support ? they dont give support to non admin accounts i think

FORE-Craig

Hi @Aneik,

I understand. You can submit a support ticket at https://zoom.us/feed. Has the admin on your account reported it?

Craig

i asked my admin to report it now, submitted support ticket too, lets see