cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom carrier providers

CoinJM
Listener

Anyone know who the main backbone providers are for Zoom?  We continue to ask Support, and they ignore the question.   We have a SMS integration issue, and want to get the providers on both sides of the issue together.  This has been hampering a new product test for the last three weeks or so.

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @CoinJM,

The Zoom Community forum doesn't have details about Zoom internals -- many of us are volunteers, and those that are Zoom staff aren't able to provide the type of information you're requesting.

Do you have a Business account or higher?  If so, your internal Zoom admin should be able to contact your assigned Customer Support Representative and explain that you are having some issues relating to a product roll-out, and ask for their help through that channel.  I can't promise you'll get exactly what you're looking for, but talking one-on-one is more likely to give you some progress in your effort.

If you are small enough to only have Pro accounts (like me), I'm afraid your only contact is through the web site.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

mg-s
Listener

Bandwidth.com is one of Zoom's carrier/provider.  When we migrated to Zoom, we ported our DIDs to Bandwidth.