cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Voicemail Not Showing on Windows App

MichaelRodman
Listener

We have an issue that's popped up for multiple users in the last few weeks. The Zoom Windows App will not show the complete list of Voicemails for the user. Users will see a notification of a new voicemail but not be able to review it. If the user checks the Phone App or the Web App he is able to see and manage the voicemails successfully.

We made sure the user's line was checked to view in Zoom Voicemail. Still not showing the complete list of voicemails.

We're running Zoom version 5.10.4 (5035) in a Windows 10 environment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you much!

8 REPLIES 8

NRidge
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi MichaelRodman!

Version 5.10.7 is available as of May 30 and my first recommendation would be to update: Version 5.10.6 fixed and enhanced a few voicemail issues including the fix listed below: 

• "Resolved an issue regarding the visibility of the Send to Voicemail option when voicemail is disabled"

Additional steps (these are just standard recommendations) that hopefully would not be needed after you update:

1) Fully uninstall and reinstall the client (Clea reinstall) on the Win 10 desktop.

2) Check firewall settings against our IP list

2) Report as a bug to our Support team.

If updating helps resolve the issue please mark as a solution?

Thanks and Happy Zooming!

Delivering Happiness!

ZPAdmin
Listener

I will second that we have observed the same behavior sporadically with our users in the institution. The Windows clients have been updated to 5.10.7 and the same result is still occurring. Oddly enough, when I temporarily added my user to have VM access to one of the affected users, all of those messages appeared for me within my client on both a Mac and Windows device, running v.5.10.7. 

Our next step is to try a complete removal of the client from one of the machines that a user is experiencing this issue on to see if that clears it up. I am also working with our Network team to see if there is an IP List issue, but doubtful. 

ZPAdmin
Listener

Follow-up to this: We did a clean uninstall of the Zoom client on a few test Window's machines and then a clean install and it seems to have solved the issue. A simple update of the client did not resolve the issue, but a clean installation did for us. I hope this helps someone experiencing the same issue. 

NRidge

Hi, ZPAdmin!

Thanks for following up about the clean install working; I'm glad to hear that resolved the issue for you!

Please let us know if any questions remain, an Happy Zooming!

Delivering Happiness!

JP-Chaplen
Listener

Hi 

We too are also experiencing this issue within our company - on a regular basis. While yes we can uninstall and reinstall the entire application - is there something less invasive we can do like delete a cache file or something as such. When we do installs - they are specifically scripted for our business so its not always just re-run the EXE to reinstall.

Normally I guide them to look in the Web version side of the recordings and they can clear them from there - then they start to show up again...BUT...

Thanks in advance.

geof2001
Listener

This is happening on MacOS too.  Badge shows multiple voice mails but nothing displays.  5.14.7.18149

JediDisciple
Listener

Is there any update on this?  I'm using the most current version of the macOS App as of 6/30/23 (5.15.2 (19786)) and the badge shows voicemail messages.  But there is nothing there.

Kev1991
Listener

I have the same problem.