cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom SMS in the UK

benholmes42
Listener

Hi,

Please could somebody confirm if SMS is available via Zoom in the UK as of yet?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@benholmes42 As far as I'm aware this is not available yet in the UK. SMS in the UK is on the long term roadmap but I don't have a definite ETA on this for you. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

J-Zoom-ATL

@benholmes42 As far as I'm aware this is not available yet in the UK. SMS in the UK is on the long term roadmap but I don't have a definite ETA on this for you. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

What are the typical timescales when something is on the long term roadmap?

This would be a great service.

Hi there, as we are now November 2022, would you possibly be able to give an update on the timeline for SMS in the UK. It would be a huge benefit to our business, our CRM, and would make leaving Zoom Phone harder to justify!

@J-Zoom-ATL Tempus fugit (time flies) and still no Zoom Phone SMS in the UK. It's now March 2023, and still no mention of this on the roadmap. Can Zoom please perhaps state why this is difficult to do? Or whether we should hold our breath for it? It's not a good user experience that our customers can't text us. We're having to consider switching to another VOIP provider.

IP-Man

Hi @benholmes42 

For now, SMS is only available for Users with US calling plan and a US DID.

Cheers!

Thanks for confirming.

Do you know when this may happen?

Is it within the next 5 years?

Thanks

Hi There...it's now been 20 months since this was last updated. Is there any ETA on UK Zoom number SMS options?