cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Phones: Force inbound calls to call queue?

mtavani
Listener

Hello,

Is there a setting to force all inbound calls (even if the direct number is dialed) to go to a call queue?

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

enielsen
Participant

No way I can think of that doesn't involve assigning all those numbers to the call queue. Or perhaps redirecting them in the call handling of all numbers that are extensions?

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

In addition to what @enielsen mentioned, which is correct you cant force all calls to a Queue.

Here's what I can think of ( although ) that will mean no voicemail. You can, using a User template, forward all calls to a Call Queue, if a user misses a call. You can apply this template to all users. path in the screenshot below.

sachinzoom_0-1675378937525.png

Hope that helps

Thanks. That's what I was thinking. Even if I get the inbound call to route to the call queue initially, I would still want a caller to get the employee's voicemail if sent that way from the queue, which is less than ideal for our setup.

enielsen
Participant

No way that I know of to force the calls to the call queue, but then if no answer go to the original user's voicemail. Once the call enters the call queue, the call flow is controlled by the call queue's settings.