cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Phone interrupt Zoom Meeting

ygini
Listener

Hello,

We are having a really annoying issue with Zoom Phone.

When we are in a Zoom Meeting, if we have an incoming Zoom Phone call it take the precedence over the already active Zoom Meeting. It actually automatically answer the phone call instead of just ringing, cut the audio on Meeting and connect us to the incoming Zoom Phone call.

We have to stop the phone call then manually re-enable the audio on the meeting side.

This is really painful for us.

Is it a known bug? 

2 REPLIES 2

zac2021
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@ygini So sorry for the trouble this may have caused. I would usually try updating my Zoom app firmware to the latest version. You can do this by following the steps here. If upgrading the firmware does not fix the issue, I would highly suggest to please log a support ticket here.

I would also suggest as a workaround for this issue to Hide incoming calls while in a meeting. You can do this by following the steps here.

zac2021_0-1648045993898.png

-----------------
If this answers your questions/issues, please mark this as "Accept as Solution" or you may provide more feedback for us to understand more your issue.

jefrancisco4

Hi @ygini  You have some responses to your discussion worth noting. Have any of these answered your question? If so, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.