cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Call Queue Reporting Issue

danielcowgill
Listener

Hello, 

I've been using the same report for my call queue for almost a year. Suddenly I went in to run the report and it's completely different.  I've attached the file to show how it used to look. Now it's giving me a breakdown of each individual call which is great, but for the purposes of being consistent on the reports I submit to management, I need the old report. 

7 REPLIES 7

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi Daniel,

Are you referring to the Reports > Usage Reports > Phone System? What is showing differently now?  

Craig

Hello, thanks for the answer. I tried the report through that path and it's only giving me the overall usage of the system, not broken down by user. 

FORE-Craig

Hi Daniel,

There are two options near the top of that display. Click on the one labelled 'By Users' (see 1st attachment). Then you will see a Summary first, followed by the Details by User (see 2nd attachment). Note that you can also check and uncheck which data you would like to display in the report by clicking the ⚙️ (gear icon) on the far right above the data.

I hope that helps!

Craig

FORE-Craig

Hi Daniel,

Were you able to generate the report with desired information?

Craig

enielsen
Participant

Or are you referring to Zoom Phone Analytics/ Call Queue Historical Reports/Detail Report?

When running this report it's giving me a confusing set of information as attached. 

enielsen
Participant

That PDF is being generated from Admin/Account Management/Reports/Usage Reports/Phone System and then choosing on of the tabs? Looks more like a version of the Logs page.

For me, to get a report by agent for a given call queue, I go to: Zoom Phone Analytics/ Call Queue Historical Reports and select a given call queue and date range to get a by agent report for the date range. Here is a sample of the output for one of my queues (not showing the charts at the top, and only showing one of the users for privacy reasons.)