cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZOOM Phone Reporting - what is available with Vanilla ZOOM?, Power Pack? 3rd party applications

HowieMendoza
Listener

I only see 2 reports in ZOOM (Admin) Website that are somewhat useful

Phone System Management> Logs

Account Management>Reports>Usage Reports>Phone System

Account Management>Reports>User Activity Reports>Phone System Operation Logs

Am I missing a place to see reporting for Strictly ZOOM Phone on the vanilla Web Admin Webpage (web-admin)?

Is there anything useful in the ZOOM Power Pack in terms of ZOOM-Phone-Reporting that I should be looking at?

FINALLY is there any 3rd party reporting products or services I could look at?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Manny5429
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@HowieMendoza I can provide you another way to get Zoom Phone Reports sent to your email or a designated recipient. These are limited to the following reports: 

1. Call Logs 
2. Usage Reports 
3. Charge Reports 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4403044202765-Subscribing-to-emails-for-logs-and-reports

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management, then Company Info.
  3. Click Account Settings at the top.
  4. Scroll down to the Others section.
  5. Next to Subscribe to Zoom Phone Reports, click Subscribe or Subscription.
  6. If you previously subscribed to emails, click Add to create a new subscription or click the ellipses button (...) to edit or delete (Unsubscribe). 
  7. Enter the following information:
    • Subscription Name: Enter a display name to help you identify the subscription. This name is not used in the email notification.
    • Email the Report to: Enter email addresses that will receive the email notifications.
    • Report Type: Subscribe to the Chart Report or Detail Report. The reports will be sent 
    • Frequency: Select a frequency for the emails.
    • Delivery Time: If you selected a weekly or monthly frequency, select the day that the reports will be sent.
    • Time Zone
  8. Click the checkbox to confirm, then click Save.
If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the -Accept as Solution- button below.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Manny5429

@HowieMendoza I can provide you another way to get Zoom Phone Reports sent to your email or a designated recipient. These are limited to the following reports: 

1. Call Logs 
2. Usage Reports 
3. Charge Reports 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4403044202765-Subscribing-to-emails-for-logs-and-reports

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management, then Company Info.
  3. Click Account Settings at the top.
  4. Scroll down to the Others section.
  5. Next to Subscribe to Zoom Phone Reports, click Subscribe or Subscription.
  6. If you previously subscribed to emails, click Add to create a new subscription or click the ellipses button (...) to edit or delete (Unsubscribe). 
  7. Enter the following information:
    • Subscription Name: Enter a display name to help you identify the subscription. This name is not used in the email notification.
    • Email the Report to: Enter email addresses that will receive the email notifications.
    • Report Type: Subscribe to the Chart Report or Detail Report. The reports will be sent 
    • Frequency: Select a frequency for the emails.
    • Delivery Time: If you selected a weekly or monthly frequency, select the day that the reports will be sent.
    • Time Zone
  8. Click the checkbox to confirm, then click Save.
If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the -Accept as Solution- button below.

Your response is accurate - for me when I looked at the reports under the ACCOUNT branch I wasn't working the screen correctly. Once I started pressing the FILTER button it seemed to work much nicer

HowieMendoza
Listener

Just bumping this thread- I have looked at detail at the call-reporting available in the vanilla package and in the power-pack, has anyone seen or used a 3rd party reporting package? Please let me know -- reply with a link if there is one?

Thanks in advance