cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yealink Vp59 Running Appliance Mode Can Not Sync Outlook Contacts Only shows up on Desktop App

jmartello
Listener

I synced the calendar and contacts from office 365 to zoom portal. On the zoom windows desktop app a box appears on the side for  cloud contacts which are my outlook contacts synching. Now on the zoom app on my ios device or on my yealink vp59 running appliance mode no section appears and my office 365 contacts do not show on that device... my calendar appointments do not my contacts. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

I'm sorry the answer wasn't different. 😊 

You can import up to 1,000 contacts using a CSV file and on the Zoom Web Portal under Personal > Personal Contacts. Note that each time you want to change you have to import the entire set of contacts again... it replaces what was there. They will appear on the VP59 Zoom Phone Appliance as "Business Contacts".

Here is the Support Doc to reference:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4407518396557

I hope that helps!

Craig

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

FORE-Craig

Hi @jmartello 

That is the current state of affairs for (Google, Exchange, Office 365) Contacts that you set up for Calendar and Contacts Integration on the Zoom Web Portal under Personal > Profile.

Zoom Desktop app:

The Contacts will appear as "Cloud Contacts". Today's calendar entries will appear on Home tab.

Yealink VP59 Zoom Phone Appliance app:

Contacts do not sync. Today's calendar entries will appear on Home tab.

iOS Zoom app:

Contacts do not sync. Today's calendar entries will appear on Meetings tab. You have the option in iOS to show your iPhone's contacts. 

I hope that helps clarify things. We are just as disappointed that the Contacts do not sync with the VP59. Hopefully they will be integrated in a future release.

Craig

jmartello
Listener

I assumed this was the answer just did not want it to be. Is there a csv option to do a export into the yealink vp59 running appliance mode or that is not even a option. 

FORE-Craig

I'm sorry the answer wasn't different. 😊 

You can import up to 1,000 contacts using a CSV file and on the Zoom Web Portal under Personal > Personal Contacts. Note that each time you want to change you have to import the entire set of contacts again... it replaces what was there. They will appear on the VP59 Zoom Phone Appliance as "Business Contacts".

Here is the Support Doc to reference:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4407518396557

I hope that helps!

Craig