cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We need our Admin PIN number - how do we obtain it?

MCerv1
Listener

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Manny5429
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@MCerv1 You may follow these steps: 

How to obtain your port-out PIN

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Profile. Take note of your Account Number.
  3. In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management then Company Info.
  4. Click Account Settings.
  5. Scroll to the Port-out Verification section.
  6. Click Change to view the port-out PIN.
If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the -Accept as Solution- button below.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

zac2021

Hi MCerv1,

I suppose that you are referring to the voicemail PIN. As an admin you should be able to see the PIN for yourself and for your users. Please refer to this link, https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360021325712-Changing-phone-settings-web-portal-

• PIN Code: Click Show or Edit to enter a PIN. The PIN is used for checking voicemail, hot desking, and screen lock on your desk phone. Your Zoom Phone admin can set a length and complexity requirements for voicemail PINs. Contact your admin for more information.

No, Not voicemail PIN.  

We are changing services and Zoom refuses to release MY phone numbers to the new service providers without my Administrative PIN#.  I have no paperwork or email showing any such number when I started using Zoom.  I have emailed sales and support and have heard nothing.

zac2021

Logon as an Zoom Phone Admin and please try below:

Phone System Management > Company Info > Account Settings > Security > Port-Out Verification

Hope this helps.

KR,

ac

Manny5429

@MCerv1 You may follow these steps: 

How to obtain your port-out PIN

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Profile. Take note of your Account Number.
  3. In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management then Company Info.
  4. Click Account Settings.
  5. Scroll to the Port-out Verification section.
  6. Click Change to view the port-out PIN.
If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the -Accept as Solution- button below.

Hello, I am trying to Port out from Zoom Phone but I cannot find the port out PIN, even with the above instructions from Manny5429 on 3/1/22.  I go to Account Settings but it doesn't show up as an option.  Was it moved and can you tell me where?  Thank you!

MCerv1
Listener

Thanks Manny!  We found it!!!

Matt

Manny5429

Glad we are able to help @MCerv1 . Dont forget to mark the response that answered your question as "Accept as a solution" 🙂