cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Message Header

Teleco2
Listener

I have end-users that are in need of hearing the voicemail message header when calling in from a third party phone. For example a user that has a wireless phone that they cannot put the Zoom app on are wanting to be able to call into a Zoom voicemail box and listen to the voicemail messages which they can do however they want to be able to hear the voicemail message details like the date/time that the message was received. I've went thru the process to test and the system does not provide an option to listen to the voicemail message header. Is there a hidden option that the end-user can select to hear the header information? Or is there a setting somewhere that can be turned on to give the option of listening to the header information for a voicemail?

Any information anyone could share with their experience on this issue would be greatly appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2

vikmalhi
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

This isn't possible today-  Zoom are looking at adding this functionality but nothing finalized. This seems like something useful to add for calls when accessing the mailbox from devices and not the App.

Good morning,

I have the opposite issue, and I would like to know if there is a preference option to change it. When I answer my voicemails from my desk phone, I would like to disable the reading of the header and get straight to the message. Is there a way to do that with Zoom?