Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Greeting and Videomail Activation

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi everyone!

Has anyone been able to activate the Video Greeting and Videomail features specified in this support article?

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4416947198861

I don't see the Policy to activate on the Zoom Portal, nor in the Desktop Client Settings for Phone.

Craig

Craig
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ted
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

I am sorry about that.    We need to go back to @townsendwc suggestion then.    Would you mind reaching out the the support team or CSM as suggested?    We just wanted to invest some time to make sure you were doing everything correct first.

Kind Regards,
Ted

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

townsendwc

@FORE-Craig 

I believe you have to contact your CSM/SE to enable still.  If this is not in your portal for Account Management | Account Settings | Zoom Phone, then open a support case to have it enabled. As an aside, the release notes are being reviewed as well.

townsendwc_0-1640276644057.png

FORE-Craig

Thank you! I shall try that.

Craig

Craig

ted

Thanks for the question @FORE-Craig ... I was just turning on mine yesterday and it was a little tricky.     

Assuming you are the account owner or Zoom Phone SuperAdmin, you should see this option as a policy either at the account level or site level.    Do you use multiple sites by chance and if so is it enabled there?     Once that is enabled you can then turn it on at the user level and it should appear.    Please share some more detail and we will do our best to help you get this going.

Kind Regards,
Ted

FORE-Craig

Hi Ted!

Thank you for your response! I am indeed the account owner. We only have one site. I don't see it at either account or site level.

Best regards,

Craig

Craig

ted

You don't see the following when you click the Policy tab at the site/account level?

Kind Regards,
Ted

FORE-Craig

Hi Ted!

No, ours looks quite different from yours. See attached.

Craig

ted

I am sorry about that.    We need to go back to @townsendwc suggestion then.    Would you mind reaching out the the support team or CSM as suggested?    We just wanted to invest some time to make sure you were doing everything correct first.

Kind Regards,
Ted

FORE-Craig

Thank you, Ted! I submitted a Support Request. We are a small business for with just 5 Phone Licenses, so we don't have call-in support.

Best regards,

Craig

Craig

sparrow
Listener

Hello All,

From my experience, not all published features in the release notes are automatically enabled. One thing I've learned is features can actually be in beta without it being labelled as such. I've had this conversation with my account team and apparently they have to turn on a flag. Once they enable that flag, they cannot turn it back off so be cautious.