cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VVX411 Light flashing but no voicemails

FABT_Hart
Listener

Several of our users are experiencing a problem on their Polycom VVX411 phones where the message light is flashing and the screen shows new messages; however, there are no messages there.  Has anyone had this problem or know of a solution?

9 REPLIES 9

jefrancisco4
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @FABT_Hart ,

Have you tried checking the phones' history or missed calls or it could also be voicemail that is pending to be read?

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Yes, I did all of that prior to posting.  

enielsen
Participant

There is another topic on this made this week. Given the number of people mentioning this, must be some issue on the Zoom side. Basically you can clear it (though may come back) by:

- call your extension from outside zoom and leave a voicemail message

- delete the voicemail message

At least for the one person at our office complaining about this (on a Yealink phone), the ghost VM came back some time later. Now we have opened a zoom ticket and are monitoring more closely for when/if the ghost VM comes back so can look at our Yealink SIP logs.

FABT_Hart
Listener

Calling, leaving a message and deleting worked to clear the light.  Thank you for your input.  Hopefully, Zoom will get it resolved and it won't come back.

jefrancisco4

@FABT_Hart , that is good to know. 

Don't forget to click the Accept as Solution button below if in case any of this has helped you find an answer so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

i have same issue with poly vvx 250.

my poly vvx desk phones have 6.4.3.5616 firmware.  according to poly docs, my vvx 250 firmware is correct but zoom says version should be 6.4.3.5059.

here are links to zoom and poly docs

Eliot

zoom engineering team fixed the issue on 9/1/2022. 

katei
Listener

I have this problem on the Yealink phone system.

Eliot

hi katei,

i checked my yealink sip-t54w desk phone, but do not see the issue with voice mail light.

what model yealink phone do you have?

thanks

eliot