cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use Zoom Phone/ have a pro license/ just signed up for Zoom phone unlimited US/CA

CarolynL
Listener

I can't seem to find out how to use the zoom phone - when I dial an outgoing call, I immediately get a message that says I don't have the correct service plan. I have the Pro License, and the $15/mo Unlimited US/CA. Can someone help?

6 REPLIES 6

jefrancisco4
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @CarolynL , 

Make sure you have a US/CA Unlimited calling plan assigned to your account. You can do that by going into Phone System Management > Click your account > Under package, click assign. >

jefrancisco4_0-1649108885574.png

You can now pick US/CA Unlimited calling plan.

Hope this helps. If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

CarolynL
Listener

I do this but it won't allow me to Save.  

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi Carolyn,

Have you already set up your User profile for with extension and phone number under Phone System Administration on the zoom web portal?

If you have already created your user account under Phone System Administration > Users & Rooms, all you'll need to do is click the Assign button on the far right adjacent to your name and then click Assign Package.

I hope that helps!

Craig

When I went through the purchase process earlier today, I chose a phone number from a list.  I now cannot find where that is stored, and while I am able to assign package, I am unable to save it.  I am thinking I did something wrong earlier in the process, however I am not able figure it out. Frustrating.

zac2021

@CarolynL From the same screenshot you have shared, you need to click on "Choose" to pick the user that you are about to add. Once you have the user selected, you should be able to click "Save."

zac2021_0-1649148542094.png

More details from the support pages below:

How to assign licenses to existing users

How to assign a phone number

jefrancisco4

Hi @CarolynL , You have some responses to your discussion worth noting. Have any of these answered your question? If so, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.