cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to assign ZoomPhonePro package to a user with SAML response mapping.

Yosuke
Listener

Hi.

The details are described below. Sorry for the long text.

About me:.
I have administrative and owner privileges for Zoom.

Information about the contracts:.
I have signed up for 11 licenses of ZoomMeetings and 36 licenses of ZoomPhonePro package.

Detailed configuration information:.
Configuration of SAML single sign-on with Okta and user provisioning from Okta.
Single sign-on is configured and enabled, and user provisioning is configured to occur prior to sign-in.
The SAML response mapping is configured as shown in the attached file zoom_samlResponseMapping1,2,3.

Request:.
I want to assign the ZoomPhonePro package to the user at the same time as the user is provisioned from Okta.

Problem:.

When I provision a user from Okta, the free ZoomMeetings license and the paid ZoomPhonePro package are assigned to the user at the same time as the provisioning is done and the user is created. When I check User Management > Users in the administrator screen, they are assigned correctly.
However, when the created user performs single sign-on for the first time, the ZoomPhonePro package is unassigned and the ZoomPhone Basic is assigned instead.
Is there any way to solve this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Arps
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello!  I've requested a support case be opened for you on this issue.  
The ticket number is 13192859 and support will be reaching out to assist you further.  

Thank you!

Rick

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Arps

Hello!

Can you share the saml response logs for the login event?

Here is our test site setting for enabling a calling plan

Arps_0-1641914098331.png

We assign USCAUnlimited, BYOC, or USCAMetered within okta under the zpPlan field.

Do your users have the attribute 107 or 3000 assigned for the calling plan?

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Rick

Hello Arps.

I would like to have a conversation in a closed area because it contains sensitive information, is it possible to have a conversation outside of the forum?

Arps

Hello!  I've requested a support case be opened for you on this issue.  
The ticket number is 13192859 and support will be reaching out to assist you further.  

Thank you!

Rick

Yosuke
Listener

Hello, Arps.

Thank you very much for opening a support ticket.
I will contact the support desk.

Thank you very much.

RobLaRose
Listener

Hi Rick,

I am trying to configure provisioning w/ calling plan now and getting mixed up in the okta attribute mapping.  Did you come to a solution on this?

delsasser
Listener

I am experiencing the same issue. When the user logs in via SSO the calling plan package and phone assignment details are removed/deleted from the account.
If the user logs in via email (non-sso) this does not happen. Reviewing the SAML output I do not see variables being passed that should clear those fields.
I have opened my own support ticket but replying here incase anyone has a solution.
Thanks