cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending an incoming phone number straight to voicemail

kseidler
Listener

Is it possible to set up some type of  rule or other setting to a have an incoming number going straight to voicemail. Wasn't sure if the best option is  in call delegation, call handling, or somehow using a block list. All other phone numbers can come in normally. 

4 REPLIES 4

avs
Listener

you can probably create a ZoomPhone user account assign a phone number to it and set buisness hours to non. This would force the calls directly to a voicemail.

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi,

I am not sure sure that I understand your question. Do you mean that for a specific caller you would like it to go directly to voicemail, and not ring the user(s) associated with the telephone number?

Craig

I'm interested in the same thing too. Basically, for a specific incoming caller ID have their call go to voicemail directly instead of ringing. 

FORE-Craig

Hi Matt,

That's not a current feature in Zoom Phone. I can see how that would be useful.. like a Ring Rejection List of Contacts (not Spam Callers though)? 

You can submit this idea as a Feature Request on the feedback form: https://zoom.us/feed.

I hope that helps!

Craig